Friday, September 16, 2005

Na Na Na Na Na Na BEER!

Beer is truly good.. of course I'm not saying anything that any one who reads this drivel hasn't already read before. Mainly it's worth writing because it's the first beer in two weeks and it's just that good.

Anyway I'm fine thanks for asking.

I've been trying to write while sitting in front of the tv... I find that I can't get anything out that is up to my usual sub-par standards and I always get distracted. Granted it's not hard to do but it's even easier when you are actively trying to do it.

3 weeks to the Serenity Premire
2 Weeks till I close on the house
1 week till lan party

Life is good right now.... now if only I had more beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so I have now seen the preview for Serenity and I think it looks good. Why didn't you tell me about that show Firefly again?

Clint

Anonymous said...

hey poopyhead why on earth would you go weeks on end without a beer?