Monday, March 27, 2006

You will never know...

What the truth to anything is until you have looked yourself square in the face and have made peace with yourself.

Have I done that?

NO.

Will I?

I don't know I going to have to get back to you on that one.

However now in the mean time I bring you the drivel that is my writing. It would appear that a few of you have missed it. More like one of you has so guess that is not really a majority. The fact that anyone reads this still boggles my mind.

So I've decided that myspace is particularly evil. It's even more evil when a friend subscribes to a music group. Now granted that in of it self is not a bad thing. Let me present the following evidence. I have 14 friends (rough number I don't know how many I actually have as I'm to lazy to look and I'm trying to prove a point). Since this one "friend" joined a group I have gotten no less then 40 friend requests. Since Friday of last week (this is being written on a Monday evening).

So what is the take away from this? If you join a group make damn sure I'm not in your top 8.

I have nothing else to bitch about. So I'm going to leave you with the bewilderment that is my new TV.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice TV.. still waiting for the pics of it to get posted on the forums.. you know what I'm talking about.
Are you going to make me do it?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, eat me! It wasn't the music group it was that I was a cool new person and if you could tear your eyes off that gargantuan TV for a moment you will see that I one, apologized profusely, and two it had nothing to do with the music group. So I again refer to the first line, eat me.