Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Email Silliness...

Got a couple of email's that I had to share;

First up Greg and his adventures with fast food...

From: Greg
To: Tom; Nathan; James; Scott; Victoria; Keith; Eric
Cc: 'Tuffelmire'
Subject: McDonalds Southwest Chicken Sandwich

I had the same experience today.......Had to surf today to make sure my McDonalds Combo #5 was correct for $5.06


http://burningbuilding.blogspot.com/2007/06/mcdonalds-has-taken-its-latest-step-to.html

Luke said...

I hate MCDONALDS!!!! I went there yesterday for the first time in a few months because I didn't have any food in the house and I was in a hurry. I drive up the the order thing and see this amazing looking Southwest Chicken Sandwich. I was strong enough to order just the sandwich. No 76oz of cola or a bag of potatoes stuffed inside a piece of cardboard, Just this amazing juicy looking southwest chicken sandwich. I was so hungry that I ripped open the paper and tooka huge STICKY DRY BITE!! There was nothing on this chicken sandwich. I swear to god it was a bun, a pickle, and a dry piece of fried chicken breast. I almost choked. My teeth were covered in rubbery bun. I wish I would have purchased the 76oz of cola.

June 28, 2007 1:52 PM

Post a Comment

No butter, mayo, or spicy southwest sauce.......
Greg

I would make a smart ass comment to Greg, but he suffered enough with the sandwich.

Next up Mom, and a reaffirmation as to why she doesn't email more often.

Did you know there is no such word as lefted?
Mom

mom picked the wrong day to pick on me, and my response....

"Righted" isn't a word either yet everybody else uses it.

Please read the following...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft

and

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Also please see smart ass picture, as I've been waiting a while to do something like this on MAC.




1 comment:

Evey Marievey said...

Very nice. I wish that my Mac had the "create the worlds coolest comic" option...As I like to call it.
Alas. I have to use pen and paper. Or I would if Cody hadn't lefted my only pen and paper at work.