Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pay no attention to the Moose, the Squirell, or the Wapiti

As is tradition for me since I've moved to blogger I take the month of October "Mostly off" to do whatever it is the fuck that I do when I'm not working.

This year has been no different. From the 10 year high school reunion to a successfull elk hunt to spending money like I have a endless supply (which for the record I don't... I get paid next week, two weeks after that I should be good though).

A while back I talked about my indecsion on going to my HS reunion, well the stars aligned and the truck drove true and I went. I had a great time until Jack D, showed up... it was all down hill from their. My brother provieds a nice synopsis on his myspace... you should go their and read it yourself. Of course you need to be my brothers friend to read it, so you probally need to friend him while you are at it.

Anyway the reunion was fun I only did the main Saturday night dinner and dancing thing. I once again confirmed that I can't dance nor do I have rythm. On the whole it was a good experince it was good to see some folks I haven't seen in a very long time and catch up. And if anyone from KHS97 is reading this feel free to drop a line.

So after two days of recovering from the reunion Dad and I went elk hunting, much as we have done for the last 15 years. Unlike the last 15 years we actually have something to show for our efforts. If you would like the full story drop me a line, since I don't want to bore the general public with the tails of my hunt.

So since the hunt ended 4 days earlier then we planned I actually had a couple of days of downtime, man that is a unique concept for me. With 5 days of straight downtime I planned on getting a ton of crap done... and as is so often the case with everyone I only got a very small fraction of it done. Eh oh well.

I now return to work, and I'm almost scared for what awaits because I know the next month is going to be rough.

No comments: