Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Once every 100,000 Years or so...

So I was thinking the other day... as I often try not to do. You know what they say a room full of free thinkers will use up all the oxygen in the room in 20 minutes because they won't stop their yammering. As a direct result of that statement I try not to think to much.

So I was thinking... you never realize it how good you have it until it's all gone. Well I'm happy to report that I have realized how good I have it and I'm apperciating every minute of it. And you know me Mr. Always look on the bright side... things only look to be getting better.

Any questions?

Yes you in the back?

How many beers have I had tonight?

The proper answer to that question is not how many beers have I had it's how many beers haven't I had.

No comments: