Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Grates Come Alive with Fire Water and a Champions Heart

Two posts back to back? what gives Tom?

Well curious reader I've been doing the blogger beta and I have to say it really appeals to me... I think the part I like best is the label post option... So keep a eye out in that for things that I think need a label.


Why would you want to label things?

I have a very western mind... every thing needs to be categorized, cataloged, dissected and then stowed where it is meant to be. I do not have a mind that operates in the "pile method" though you wouldn't know it to look at any of my desks.

Three Sheets is my kind of show... I don't know if I have talked about here, but I'm going to again because everyone who reads this either has a big girl blog or a training wheels blog.

Three sheets is a show where the host goes around the world "examing local drinking culture" pretty much every episode consists of this dude getting drunk all over the world.

It's the kind of job I want but I don't think I can handle... I mean really I have problems shotgunning a coors. What am I going to do when I start mixing whiskey and Guinness.

So lets review what my favorite things about drinking are...

Favorite Beer... Guinness duh (and if you didn't know that you should be shot or not considered a reader of drivel)

Favorite Music to drink by... Anything Irish, I don't know there is something natural about Irish music (not U2) and drinking. It's like milk and chocolate chip cookies they are just meant to be together.

Favorite place to drink... anywhere I don't have to drive... so really home.

Type of drunk... a quite drunk, some might even say a TMI drunk. I would go with either one but it really doesn't take much to put me to sleep.

Type of drinker.... social drinker... I don't drink to get drunk I drink because I want to and it helps me relax.

Some people depend on their happy pills I depend on my happy beers.

Hey look another beer.

3 comments:

Evey Marievey said...

You're a sneaky drunk! Very, very sneaky...

A.L.O said...

I have to agree I like the labels, but I think for a totally different reason....

Ceconix said...

I KNOW what happens when you mix whiskey and Guiness... ;)