Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oh no... I've been listening to the radio again....

So I've been listening to the radio a bit more then usual.

My usual is the drive into work while listening to either The Morning Ritual on 103.9 (which is actually stand able now that Heather is on maternity leave) or The Morning Sickness...

Anyway I miss mandatory Marley at 4:20 but I will get over that. What I am hearing though is a lot of Evanescence... talk about drivel, the subject matter is trite, the musical style has been played to death over the last 10 years, and aside from being catchy in the moment it doesn't stay with you.

Even with all of that I still find Amy Lee very hot. So their maybe hope for them yet.

These views are mine and mine alone... if you don't like them don't read this drivel and go listen the drivel I'm bitching about.

No comments: