Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The one with alot of words...

No I haven't been watching friends... there is no gratitous nudity in that show. And I'm on a Led Zepplin kick so it's kind of hard to use a line from one of their songs.

Why?

Because there are 3 other posts in the last 4 years with some sort of Led Zepplin refrence. Ok here's a game for you, find two of the three titles with lines from Led Zepplin songs and you will win dinner on me... and when I say on me I will meet you at like a Chilli's in a strip mall some placy buy you a beer and dinner. I'm not really going to let you eat dinner on me unless you 20 something cute and female in which case goto town.

Now your probally asking yourself why only 4 years for this game Tom? Well that's easy that is about how long I've been on blogger you don't honestly expect me to expect you to search all 8 years of this shit do you?

Wait 7 years? Oh good lord it has been 7 years... December 1, 2000. I started blogging in the 20th century! There has to be some sort of award for that. "And now to present Tom with the award for the most pristine and occasionally amusing pile of shit on the intertubes is Kate Beckensile" (and if Kate Beckensile isn't around snag Cylon Model Eight aka Boomer aka Athena to present the award) This pile of crap is older then some of my friends kids and is defitnaly older then all of their marriages.

I wonder if it's time to graduate from blogger to a honest to goodness domain name and some sort of open source web2.0 social networking esque website with a content managment system that would allow me to blog in real time as I thought of something, post pictures when ever I saw something that was amusing to me!

Or I can have another beer and go get some books packaged together for more friends having their first peanut.

I think I'm going to do that, personal jesus would be proud.

No comments: