Sunday, January 06, 2008

With his mind he says.... "NO MORE"

Hmmm I guess I should explain my title this evening. I'm listening to music as I often do when I write. And in the case of this evening I happen to be listening to a playlist I call "Seattle Sounds" which if you can't figure out from the title contains mainly music from Seattle like Pearl Jam.

So when I start writing I write the line that is playing when I open the page... and in this case it happens to be what amounts to a Pearl Jam protest song, against President Bush.

Why do I feel the need to explain this? I have alot of knuckle dragging republican family members that read this drivel... And I mean knuckle dragging in the most positive sense of the word possible :)

Ok now that I've offended 2.8 of my readers lets get on with it already.

So a loooooonnnnnnngggggg while back I was having a beer with a coworker and her husband who had just started his own I.T. consulting business. As we sat their drinking our Fat Tires in the late Arizona summer the subject turned to blogs and other thing web 2.0. At which point Rich (the coworkers husbands name) tells me about his blog Securosis. A couple of weeks later coworker and I are talking and I mention I've been reading Rich's blog and mention what I like and don't like... Ok I mainly like everything I'm an encouraging person like that.

A week or so later coworker comes back and says something to the effect that Rich liked the feedback and if there is anything I want to ask him I can and he will publish it on his blog. Several weeks pass and I can't come up with any thing good, finally I come up with this little gem

Yeah it's not much but I think it's cool and Rich is respected in the I.T. security blogger circuit. At least I didn't ask him about the best ways to find new and intersting p0rn... I'm pretty sure I have that one covered.

3 comments:

Evey Marievey said...

I would just like to tell you that I understood nada of your question to Rich. I believe that makes me non-security minded.

Anonymous said...

Tom,

Google image search for the p0rn.

(Just trying to be supportive).

Congrats on starting the blog...

Anonymous said...

Oh heck- you've had it for a while. Added to my RSS reader...