Monday, September 20, 2004

Games Games and did I mention Games?

Ah the sweet sublime bliss that is a RPG... yep good old role playing game. You can take on the persona of whoever you want and away you go.

Of course I can never do anything the easy way... I have to do it online and do it with a MMORPG so of course I have a huge investment of time into a character so I'm emotinonally involved... actually come to think of it I'm more emotinally involved with my Star Wars Character then I was with Emily at the end... Hmmm I don't know if that is wrong or not.

So I find my self now trying other games firs there was Star Wars Galaxies... not bad first real RPG that I've played in a long time. I've enjoyed the social aspects of it all.

Now I've picked up a game called EVE (www.eve-online.com) I don't find myself playing that as much but I still play it quite a bit. I need something with some more speed to it.. alot more speed. I'm now looking at Planet Side (www.planetside.com) for no reason other then to try it out and see how well FPS works in a MMORPG enviroment.

Great here we go again...

No comments: