Sunday, May 15, 2005

Son she said, Have I got a little story for you....

4 Days to the new star wars movie... I'm exictied to see it. No real narriative shockers in it... Anakin goes to the dark side... the good guys win and foster a terroist movement that will displace thousands of innocent galactic citzens under the guise of a "rebellion"

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!

I broke out my copy of Attack of the clones the other night and watched it. I still think it's better then Return of the Jedi and A Phantom Meance. It ties for A New Hope for second best Star Wars film. I still think Empire is Best.

That is just me though.

This last film has also got me thinking about when Phantom Menace came out and what I was doing at that time. I had just moved to Flag to start NAU. That thought took me back because it's been six years since I started NAU and June 1 will be 4 years since I got it and 4 years since I came back to Kingman from my 2 year break. It doesn't seem like 4 years but it has been. Bought a house... 2 somewhat serious realtionships... so many people crashing at the batcave... 4 weddings... 2 births.. 1 total meltdown. It just doesn't seem like that much. But really it has been that long. I just find it hard to belive.

And I've been blogging through it all. Very rarely about my own life and more on the random thoughts and ramblings that go through my head. I know it doesn't make much sense and it never does to me. Hell it very rarely makes sense to me even when I read it some months later. There are 2 posts in the last 5 years that I can tell you exactly what happened when I wrote them. I like to remember one of the events the other event I keep there to remind me how badly I screwed up.

That is about as personal as this is going to get for a while.

The more things change, the more they really don't seem that diffrent when you look on them through time.

No comments: