Saturday, May 07, 2005

Toys for those that no longer belive in Santa...

New Star Wars movie is out in less then 3 weeks... WHOOOO HOOOO!!

Yes, I'm a Starwars geek... not like you didn't know that if you've been reading this little piece of crap for a while. I'm sad to see the movie come but I think it will be a very cathartic experince and it will hopefully bridge everything very nicely. I wonder about the younger generation though... what will they think of the second part of the trilogy (ep4-6) Will they think more highly of the second trilogy (ep1-3) then of the first. I don't know, and it takes a while for things like loyalty and the dust of time to settle on things. To me starwars will always be "A New Hope", "The Empire Strikes Back", and "Return of the Jedi" aka "Ewok Picnic".

At the same time though Starwars also has a very healthy expanded universe that is drawfed by only Star Trek. And lets face it Star Wars is much cooler then Star Trek. And I like both of them.

As Sci-Fi series go Babylon 5 blows Star trek out of the water anyway. The trick to Babylon 5 is that you need to watch it from episode 1. Which is rough if you don't have the box sets.

I guess my question in our marketing happy company is where in the hell is the Star Wars Return of the Sith ironing board? I mean really there are enough home owners out there that would kill to have one of those things. OK maybe not alot but a sizable number. Alright fine... Curtis, Kristi, and I. 3 out of 300 million is not that immpressive of a number.


Can you tell that I've been watching just a bit of Television lately?

Sometimes living alone really warps the mind.

No comments: