Sunday, June 19, 2005

I need a fix!

I've been having this weird problem with my iPod for a couple of weeks now. What's been happening is songs have been cutting out in the middle of playing... it was really quite annoying. I traced it back to my 200gb hard drive from hell. The one that works but it is really having data integrity problems. I'm thinking about RMAing the sucker. I don't know if it's the drive or the SATA card it's plugged into. It's rather annoying at any rate.

When Rednecks move....

Flipped down to Phoenix this weekend to help Curtis and Kristina move into their shiny new house that is as old as me. So compared to my house it's way new (theirs was built in 79 mine was built in 66) Wow my house is going to be 40 years old next year... that does not make me feel good. Anyway... I go to Phoenix thinking that their is going to be 4 of us and three trucks... well Matt bailed on us... (thanks alot Matt... bastard ) Don had to work(slacker)... I will cut him some slack on that one but not much. So it's Curtis and me... all day... in Phoenix... in June... We did 15 round trips between the two of us. We started at 9A.M. We officaly finished and had dinner at 10P.M. (thanks Bev)

Lets just say the only thing missing from the whole affair was bailing wire and duck tape. We probally could have used it in a few spots.

So congrats go out to the Krissy and Curtis on their new house

When I'm in Phoenix I do like to listen to the radio since they more of a selection then we have here in Hell. Curtis turned me onto one station 103.9 it's a locally owned station (read as not Clear Channel) they actually play music. Which is always a good call for a radio station. They also have a Ska-Punk show... actually it's more of a underground punk show. Anyway it's a god station.

They had this one band on called "The Network" that I decided to play $10 on iTunes. I'm actually rather digging it. It's almost a new wave type of punk... it's diffrent and yet still good I think this one is going on the to burn list for a few friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the thermometer on the back patio (in the shade) hit 105.