Sunday, June 12, 2005

It doesn't matter who you are.

On a whim this week I picked up Coldplay's new CD. I like harder stuff but, every now and again it's good to plug in and find out what the rest of the world is listening to. I gotta say I like it... very mellow and flows together nicely and at the same time it has moments of being much rougher. I'm digging it. Who knows maybe I'm mellowing in my old age.

Anyway with new truck ownership I've now begun to collect the assortted things that no truck owner should be with out. Most of which I already had since this is my third truck. It's going to take a couple of weeks for my dash mat to get here but I can deal with that. It's still a new truck style and they aren't exactly having problems moving these things off of the lot. I did however invest in a Mr. Clean auto dry thingy... you know what it works as advertisted.... one unit that holds the soap you actually wash the vechile with a sponge or washing glove of some sort and then dry it with with the the ionizing dry thingy.... It didn't spot at all so all I have to say is I may just be a believer in this product. I'm going to give a few more tries before I go to the dark side that is the Mr. Clean autowash thingy...

Come with me as I shit in the woods why don't you...

I think that is the style of writing a blog is supposed to be... I've never found it very intertsing since the day to day existance of a person is not that much diffrent from one person to the next. It's the neurosis and pet peeves that make it all so very intersting. I think that is my favorite part of reading other peoples blogs and the such. It's a very female thing from what I have noticed very few guys who blog write about what is going on in their head. And when they do it does tend to be a bit more cryptic then most would care to admit to.

Me... maybe I should change my style to the come with me as I shit in the woods style.

No comments: