Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Insane in the membrane

I've been thinking alot lately... About alot of stuff. Personal, proffesional, spirtiual you know the basics. I've not really had any great reflections or insights. Nothing is jumping out at me saying "HEY THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR" I don't think one should expect to find those things when they are looking in on themselves. The reason I bring it up is because there is no one thing that triggered this latest inward looking. I just started doing it. The last time I was like this was right as I was finishing school.

I don't I think it's just the funky weather we are having here today... it's feels very much like flag did that last couple of days I was up there.

I don't know about you folks.... you all keep reading this drivel... and I keep writing it. I don't think that this is the healthiest realtionship.

No comments: