Monday, August 01, 2005

It seems to me they are on the same team...

Started work w/ new job today... I think I'm going to like work ing at SHC. Now if only I can figure out where everything is at I will be doing ok.

Moving on, Battlefield 2 is my current addiction in the online gaming arena... it's really a good game once you get past the bugs and the occasional lagginess of it all. Best part IRON has a BF2 team so I actually have a group that I can play with that I kinda of know their styles and can work from there. That also helps because I suck... no really I suck worse then I normally suck at this game.


Something about 300+ deaths to 150~ kills... yeah my Kill to Death ratio is not the greatest... probally doesn't help that I keep walking into Artillery barrages or tanks... actually the biggest problem I have is I keep trying to tank on things that are bigger then me with a machine gun. That is how they, not a wise move.

Other then that it is a good game if a bit to real in some cases.

No comments: