Wednesday, August 10, 2005

RRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!

48 hours later the ringing in my right ear has finally stopped... It's nice to finally be able to walk around and not have that ringing and also don't forget it's nice to hear what people are talking to you about.

Moving on, I'm now looking at a 30 minute drive to work and home each day. Which means I have about 1 hour a day to think. Not that I think that much since I'm sitting in traffic pretty much that entire time but hey the potential is there.

Did I mention that I love my new job? No ? oh hear let mention that I love my new job :)


2 weeks in and I'm glad I made the move and took the jump. I think that things are going to work out for me very nicely down here. Doesn't hurt that I have my whole outlook on the up and up since you know I've been in like a good mood and stuff. Probally the most dangerous thing about living down here is that Fry's Electronics is 15 minutes away... which means that I have any part I could possibly want at my fingertips. The problem with that is I do not that mythical no pay credit with wich to buy these things. That must what comes with the territory.
/sigh

Ok it's time to go find that mythical no pay credit card... money may not be able to buy happiness, but it sure does go a long way :)

No comments: