Friday, November 04, 2005

The after 10pm ramblings of a madman...

It's after 10 and it's well past my bedtime but I need to get a few things out there.


1. The new Depeche Mode CD is good... I know most of you think that Depeche Mode sucks... quite frankly that is your problem not mine.

2. I got my new drivers liscence this week so that means that "The Man" knows where I live now. Not like "The Man" didn't know already... really the Drivers Liscence is more like a recipet that "The Man" is keeping tabs on you.

3. Time to take a quick stock of things

Beer... running low but not dangerous... get more tommrow
Snacks.... Batman Cookiee jar full of halloween candy. we're good
Abundance of computers.... only 3 of 5 hooked up at the moment. not bad.

I've tried to lead my life in way that Karma owe's me something.... I.e. I help other people so some blonde with big boobs will want to have her way with me... you know that Karma. I was thinking about Karma recently and realized that I've cashed in a rather large chunk of Karma recently. I've been having a good run as of recently and it didn't dawn on me that it was enabled by 2 people... I'm pretty sure they know who they are and I know they read this. Thanks guys for making the beginings of a new life possible.

Yes I'm sober...

No I haven't drank anything in a while...

get off my case will ya.

2 comments:

Just Josh said...

Nice blog, and Depeche Mode does suck! :-)

Anonymous said...

are those 2 people Sam and Adam's?

Yes, I know thats 1 person.. its a pun.