Sunday, November 27, 2005

Somwhere between the sacred silence and me...

I read a article on CNN.com earlier this week that said that tryptophan was more prevelant in Soy Beans and something else then Turkey... And the quantintiy of tryptophan was so small in turkey that the tired feeling you get is from eating to much not the tryptophan... so for all of you jonesing for a tryptophan hit... time to start hitting your soy bean stocks.

So I guess my next question is... what is almost pure soybean so I get the most tryptophan for my buck? Food for thought.

Anyway I had plans of buying a microphone for my iPod and then talking to myself through my iPod on the trip to Kingman and then using a open source speech recognition program to transcribe it all and give you guys tons of stuff to read for hours on end. That plan died a quick painless death when I 1. Didn't buy the microphone thing for my iPod. 2. Dismantled my Linux box several weeks ago for a LAN Party in San Diego and have never reassembled it.

Basically you are left with your normal drivel... I hope you all are happy. I know I am.

OH yeah thanksgiving was good... both of them...

OK talk amongst yoursleves I have other things I need to attend too.

R.I.P. Bogart 1992 - 2005

No comments: