Thursday, December 15, 2005

Commutes and their strange effects...

On the drive into work this morning Nine Inch Nails came on the radio.
I like NIN and I'm sure I've written about them before... Their current album is pretty good. Nothing ground breaking but defintly harder then
most of the stuff that is out there. Now when you think of NIN who do
you generally think of ?

Trent Reznor....

Trent Reznor is NIN, and so there I was sitting in my truck driving up the 101 and I had the next thought. "Is 'Trent Reznor' his real name?"
Really think about it, the name flows off of the tounge yet it sticks in your mind... I don't know I think that the name is made up personally.

Parents name their kids things like "Jack Johnson" or "Jack Black"

I don't know I may be totally off base with this one or I might be right on but at either rate I think I have entirely to much time to think each day when I'm driving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have too much time to think of these questions, and i get sucked into looking them up b/c you get me curious. ;) so, here's what i found - enjoy!

according to an entry in wikipedia, it looks like he has gone by his middle name for awhile to avoid confusion with his father, whose first name is also michael.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Reznor

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is I knew this information without having to look it up.

Wow, I'm a geek.