Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Desperatly Seeking Serenity.....

Having lived in small towns up until 6 months ago I never really had a concept of the "Christmas Shopping Season" until this year. Before this year my concept was... there were alot of people on the weekends and the weekdays were a little heavy. Turns out the weekdays are almost as bad as the weekends. Holy crap it took me 45 minutes to get out of Best Buy last night.

I don't mind Best Buy, but I don't love it either.

Anyway... yesterday Serenity was released on DVD. I know you all saw it and all already own it. (If you don't stop reading NOW and go buy it!). Anyway I thought I would go to Target and buy Serenity since I needed to get a few other things and didn't want to deal with best buy. Well turns out that target is a mad house this time of year as well. But that is beside the point.

I find my way back to the DVD's.... find the New Releases... and there is a giant hole in the new releases and I don't see Serenity. I look at the tag... the hole belongs to Serenity. Well that makes me feel good, lots of people have already bought serenity... I however have not and I must own it.

I bring my mind into focus... I must venture to the dreaded... BEST BUY! *que ominous like music*

I goto Best Buy... it's busy as all get out.... I find my way to the New releases... they have Serenity!

Only 3 copies...

2 of them full screen....

1 Widescreen...

I snatch one of them.

And with that I got the last Widescreen copy of Serenity in my area. I'm proud of myself and I know more will come in.

good times... good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joss Whedon WTF PWNS George Lucas (new Lucas, not old Lucas)