Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The laughing down the hall

You know there is a lot to be said for prep work. Prep work in all aspects of life… home, job, night out with friends. Yes a little time investing in drinking water and eating some food goes a long way to making sure that you don’t feel craptastic the next day.



So this is 2006? I’m still waiting for the meal in a pill and the moon base with a black monolith… that was supposed to show up what? 5 years ago? I guess that is what you get when you get people from 35 years ago writing about what life was supposed to be like 5 years ago. We still have a shot at a Soviet / American stand off in the Pacific over something… what do you mean the Soviets aren’t around anymore? They have been gone for 15 years? Where have I been?



Thank god we have the Xbox 360… you know don’t spend to much money on cancer research and working on a cure for aids. But really we need Hi-Def games in our homes.



I knew I should have taken the red pill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took the purple pill.
It tasted like grape.