Sunday, January 22, 2006

Let's all discover....

ROOT BEER!

I was at the safeway down the street from my house yesterday and I'm going through the aisles I've gotten all of the stuff on my list now I'm seeing if there is anything that just strikes me as a gotta have it item. And there in the junk food / soda aisle is the greatest root beer ever devised by man.

Henry Weinhards Draught Style Head Root Beer. Seriously this is the best root beer in the world. think of it as a micro brew of root beer! Weinhards is to A&W what Fat Tire is to Coors!


Wow how about that last posting... never before have I gotten that many responses... which really is kind of sad... I talk about alot of diffrent random things who would have that a post about myspace would generate that much chatter.

So things to not talk about with people
Politics
Religion
Pizza
My Space

I guess I should also add to that list "mythbusters" is it really true or not. Lets face that one though it is all very true!

No comments: