Sunday, April 09, 2006

10,000 minutes

Birthdays are a funny thing... Every year I don't say a word about the silliest day of the year (or the 3rd holiest day of the year depending on who you are... And every year with out fail people remember. It's really kind of disturbing. I mean I can barely find their houses and here they are remembering a random day in April.

I guess that is how you figure out who really gives a crap and who doesn't it would appear as though I have more people then I thought who give a crap.

Yes that is me being nice... Take it for what it's worth... And considering how often I'm "nice" well at least in this medium.

Ok moving on to things of a more technical nature....

PDA's

And I'm not talking about sticking your tongue down someone's throat in the middle of a public place.

I recently sold my iPaq to Curtis. Why you ask? Well it's simple he was going to use it way more then I was and the price was right. Of course the bitch of it is now that I don't have the stupid thing I realize just how much I did use it. Granted it was mainly for stupid things like lists and calendar but still I actually used it quite a bit.

Why don't I just buy a new one? Simple I'm waiting for the Treo 700p so I can make a choice between that and the 700w. I'm a gadget whore, get off my case and let me have my technology.

Anyway, in a fit of desperation and because my blonde hair is in no way or shape a dye job. I found a notebook that was of the small form factor. Holy crap it's a life saver. But that is not why I'm writing. When I found the notebook it was in the center console of my truck (which a year later still does not have a name) and started looking through it. It was the my old notebook from KRMC. It was interesting to flip through it and see what my notes to myself where like a year or so ago (SHC has provided with a laptop for work which for all intents and purposes is my PDA... A very large one but a PDA none the less). I also thought it was interesting that the last date that I used it was was June 21, 2005 also known as the day that everything changed for me.

No comments: