Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy Viente Nuevo de Abril!


With Cinco de Mayo quickly approaching I decided to celebrate my own personal diversity.


So I bought a selection of beers at Safeway today.

Guinness for my beer loving welsh/English/non Irish heritage.

Corona because a man can not live by beer alone occasionally he needs water and it's a good beer for Mesa.

Sam Adams... I don't think I had any ancestors fight in the American Revolution but you can never be to sure... and really since I've lived in the U.S. my entire life what is heritage day with out a little self heritage pride.

And Herminger Premium Bier from Germany (thanks Cody) to celebrate my oh so white northern European/German/Austrian ancestry.


Or maybe it was just a good excuse to buy a lot of beer that was on sale and I'm a sucker for a good deal :)

No comments: