Monday, June 05, 2006

The Pot... as in stirring it...

So several of my friends have been blogging for a while now.... I have to say it's nice to see them writing down whats going on in their heads even if it does mainly consist of how they aren't getting enough sex and the day to day emotional highs and low that are life.

I also know that these same friends will read this at some point. Honestly I don't care... If your going to stop talking to me over a entry in some random "blog" then you my "friend" have bigger issues then me taking my little pot shots.

So after you all get done have lots of hot nasty sex come back here.

....

.....

........

.........

...............*

OK you back... you lasted *Tom checks his watch* a whole 35 seconds you should be proud. Normally your under a quater.


So now that you all have gotten your freak nasty out of you. I'm going to write about a subject that is near and dear to all of us.

Cell phone providers.

How do you know your blogger is a geek and not getting any? When an entire post is dedictated to cell phone providers.

Realize this is only my take on what the diffrent personalites tend to be.

Cingular.... Cingular folks tend to be in a state of constant denial. They all say what great service they have but never seem to be able to make a call when they want to. Sure they have all of those nifty phones but I don't think I've ever seen a Cingular phone used for anything other then a paper weight.

Verizon/Altell.... Generally these folks tend to be pretty happy, though Altell customers do get a bit of Data envy when compared to the power of the Verizon network (it's network after all). Sadly all of these people tend to sound like they are living in a tin can.

T-Mobile.... I don't know what drives these people... they aren't fiercly loyal to a company but just seem to apathetic to change providers.

Sprint Nextel.... These people speak their mind! If their service sucks they will tell you! If their service is great they will tell you! Often they will tell you with in 30 seconds of one or the other opposite statement and tell you again within 5 minutes during the same conversation. The Sprint Guy may be gone but his spirit lives on.

And there you have my $.02 of cell phone providers.

If you have any questions feel free to email them to IDon'tGiveACrap@gmail.com :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one reads this. You are not important.
Your thoughts are known only to you.

Have a nice day.

-Anony Mouse

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who is complaining about the sex but your brother should really find someone else to talk to about these things....

From south of Tucson,
C