Monday, June 05, 2006

Right in two??

I noticed that I don't post as much anymore.... and when I do it's about stupid shit like this...


I went to home depot tonight to look for mist heads for my misting system that is on the back porch. You know it 110 for 3 days in a row thought it would be a good idea. Spent a hour in the home depot looking for the parts... finally found them and the registers were down (how is that home depot is the only place I can walk in to on just about any day of the week and their registers are down?)

So I put my stuff back and walk out... I will come back later in the week when I have a more extensive list of things to get done around the house.

I get home and go to take off my shoes and notice that my pants are still cuffed from yesterday... why are they cuffed you ask? Simple the jeans I bought are to long so I rolled them up a inch or two so they wouldn't drag on the floor.

Now imagine me walking around home depot looking totally lost with my pant legs rolled up.

....

....

...

...

Ok you can stop laughing now.

No comments: