Friday, February 29, 2008

3 more to go...

So Christmas was a while back and as is tradition in the Kern household we gave each other gifts... Parent's get the kids junk, kids get the parents junk, and the cycle perpetuates itself. This year was a little bit different as the junk count was down, but the at the time percived awesomeness factor was up.

My little brother got me a ice chest filled with Coors, now the gift was the ice chest but he couldn't give it to me empty so he gave it to me with a 30 pack of Coors in it. With each CAN being lovingly wrapped by himself and his assitant.

Did I mention there were a few that were double wrapped? No? They were....

So for the better part of the last 2 months I have had all of this damn beer in my fridge slowly working my way through it. Because as we all know I like fat tire and Guinness, in a pinch or when I'm on call I will drink Coors.

Why not throw it out? Well first off it was a gift that is just rude, and second you don't throw out or cook with beer (except keystone it's ok to cook w/ keystone just replace all water wth beer). So I've been "suffering" through getting all of this damn beer drunk.

I'm down to my last three and two of them will be gone in the next hour and after that I only have one more to go.

Finally....

And what did I do to extract revenge on my brother? I bought him "Call of Duty4" for his birthday. He gives me coors, I give him somehting that will suck the social life out of him. I'm just evil like that.



Happy leap day!

No comments: