Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beyond tunnel vision.... like shadows into the light

If your a new reader you've probally never read my reasons to get a TG-WoW do yourself a favor and go read that post right now. For the rest of you who continue to not listen to my advice I don't want to hear any whining.

You know who you are.

The weather has been excpitonally warm this weekend and as a direct result I've been spending a fair amount of time in the backyard. This has led me to a revelation of sort. Why on earth are pine trees planted in the desert? It's not like we have ton's of water out here yet I have two 30 foot+ pine trees in my back yard. The house in Kingman also had two giant pine trees! Really what possesses someone to plant these giant water sucking trees? You know if you could make beer from the things I could understand. Still that is just stupid ya know?

I think I'm just bitter I have to clean up all of those pine needles and don't get any of those Rocky Mountain Views.

Yes, I like Phoenix I just have to question some random person's motivation every now and again.

No comments: