Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Recapp

So lets recap the day... It started with my computer at working taking a nose dive... then my computer at work took another nose dive. Then the report I "fixed" yesterday took a nose dive... and then it was 9am.

2 hour respit... Then the internet takes a dive. It's not just the internet it's the whole freaking T1. Stupid frontier...

By the time I left computer hadn't taken a nose dive in a few hours and the T1 was still working for as much as I could tell.


At least I didn't kill anyone.

Somone tell me again why I have this god forsaken urge and desire to work in I.T.? I really just don't understand. And don't tell it's for the money and chics... I've got lots of neither.

I must enjoy a challenge in some sort of sick masochistic way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps it's simply all about having just enough money for music & beer? ;)

Tjs