Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Someone falls to pieces...

I don't know where the hell these titles come from, but I'm pretty hip on them. Even if they don't really have anything to do with my mood or what ever the hell it is that I'm writing about.

In tonight's episode... Tom tries to explain the significance of quantum physics and the future of the common microprocessor... but Tom just got bored writing that sentence.


LOOK A DISTRACTION!!

/runaway

Funny thing about just randomly pointing and going "Look a distraction" is that people just look at you funny and go "you are the distraction you dork" Meanwhile Cutis goes "Look a Unicorn" and people look everytime! I know it's stupid but it's true and what's more they almost always look.

I don't know for that little trick Cutis gets the "Tom Shiny Foil Ball" award so now Curtis truly does a distratction to try and get people to look away with. If nothing else it's a shiny foil ball that he can have hours of fun with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo.
I get a shiny foil ball!!

Now I will be to distracted to distract people and make my getaway.

-Curtis