Sunday, October 02, 2005

More River...

Go see Serenity... if it is the only movie you see for the next three years go see it... I don't care what your excuse is go see it. If I talk to you and I find out that you haven't seen Serenity I will start to phase you out with Extreme Predjudice....

OK maybe that is a little harsh.... Maybe I will just put you on friend probation... or just something like that... Just go see it. You need to stop reading this drivel and go watch it!

OK now with the formalities out of the way it's time to get on with it all. Life's been good to me things are falling into place nicely down here I'm loving it. Things are going so well for me in fact I'm pretty sure they are going to be coming crashing down on me at any second. I don't know this for a fact but nothing every goes my way for more then a minute or two before it all goes to crap.

Needless to say the paranoia has not gone away, and I'm still pretty sure everyone is out to get me. I don't know who everyone is but I know they are out there. I doubt anyone will help me neither will someone they are both pretty unrealiable folks.

It's pretty safe to say that my mental state still leaves quite a bit to be desired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I saw it opening night! :) Go River!

Glad life is treating you kindly right now, Tom. I'll keep my fingers crossed that nothing comes out of the woodwork to get you.

Anonymous said...

now what favors did clint promise if you persuaded me to go see the movie? that was so aimed at me.

come to town and babysit my kids and i promise to go see serenity *and* corpse bride.