Thursday, October 27, 2005

Things that make you feel warm and fuzzy...

I've only met Nick twice... and he only knows me as "Kern's brother"


Email forwarded to me from Curtis...

------------------------------------------


Hey Buddy,

Got your package today. Holy hell, you guys go all out don't you? This is single-handedly the coolest package I've ever recieved. Please give my thanks to everybody who pitched in and tell them they've made my life more enjoyable. I truly appreciate this. It couldn't have come at a better time too... Its been a rough couple of weeks over here. I don't know if I can ever enjoy fireworks or anything else that makes loud noises ever again. Rest assured that items recieved are tucked away behind a suitable amount of sandbags and hardend structure though. I hope things continue to go well for you and everyone else there in Arizona and hopefully I'll join you there soon.

Nick

P.S. The e-books work fine, I just had to rework the file structure a little bit and the photo of all of us in Vegas is my wallpaper now.

P.P.S. Thanks again.

No comments: