Monday, July 03, 2006

She's my good look charm

I've been waiting for freaking ever to use that line as a title... and no I don't have a lady type friend I just think it's a cool line. If a bit cheesy (cheesy like gouda not muenster).

So somewhere along the line I decided to pick up Planetside again... I deserve to get my ass kicked. That is all I have to say about that.

Ok moving on... I'm cat sitting... yes cat sitting. For those you who don't know I'm actually quite the cat person. Actually I like cats better then dogs. Now don't get me wrong I had dogs growing up, but I always liked the cat better. Granted the cat my parents have now is freaking psycho but that just comes with the territory. Frankie (the name of the cat I'm cat-sitting) is a classic alley cat... has a tude.. doesn't really want anything to do with me and sleeps all day. Yeah that is about right for frankie. The damn weirdest thing I've seen is she really seemes to like my computer keyboard and mouse. More then once have I found copious amounts of fur and paw prints on the keyboard.

Anyway frankie is a cool cat. Even if she is a "cat" and sleeps all freaking day.

So with all of my teams knocked out of the World Cup (USA, Mexico, England) I'm down to rooting for those silly Germans or the cheese eating French. Yes I know have Portugal and Italy too but honestly who cares... the final is going to have one of these two teams. You know since they play tommrow. I think I'm going to have root for Zee Germans... Just because they are German.

As for who is going to win it all? Probally France because they eat alot of cheese...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankie is a girl and soccer is a terrible televised sport.

Anonymous said...

Frankie is a girl, planetside is evil but since its free I will allow it, and soccer is a terrible televised sport. Those damned foreign broadcasters need to learn how to operate a camera.