Monday, December 25, 2006

Festivus Celebration!


The Kern household never one to mock sacred traditions of old. I present to you now a very Kern Festivus celebration!



So to the left we have your blogger extradoinare truly, kicking off Festivus with the traditional metal pole adorned with nothing. We did splurge this year and get a rusted pipe.










And here we have lil brother just before his "Airing of Grievances". It really wasn't pretty once he let loose with the golf club.










To the left here we have my father "Big" Tom airing his grievances in the form of a black t-shirt.

Some days my father and I so alike it's almost scary.



And now for the feats of strength... This was the most impressive one of the day.












And finally we have the traditional wrestling of the head of house hold. I am happy to say that I was able to pin my mother in under 30 seconds. I will say this she is very scrappy.


So there you have it folks a very very Festivus!!

1 comment:

A.L.O said...

I'm pretty sure your dad and brother should kick your ass for putting your mother in a head-lock. Just an observation.