Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm trying to read your mind...

So the next time your in Missoula Montana you really need to pick up some "Moose Drool Beer" it's a brown ale so those of you who aren't into beers that aren't bud, miller, or coors keep on walking. Or if your Nancy and don't drink beer... well I can't help that your Nancy. So for those of you who are not Nancy and aren't afraid to be adventurous with your beer drinking then I highly suggest the Moose Drool. And if you don't make it back to Canada Jr. that often just do what I do... Watch C/E's cat and they bring your beer!

I'm simple really I am... beer and food and I'm a happy camper... that probally explains why certain friends can't seem to get rid of me.

So with it being less then 2 weeks to Xmas 2006 (gentlemen start your engines!!!) I'm starting to receive Xmas cards. I always enjoy them simply because I look to see who actually address them to "Tom" or "You and your family" or some such plural thing. Pretty consistently the same 3 people send me a card addressed to "Tom" the rest do the plural thing....

Right now Kristi is wondering if she addressed the card to "Tom" or to a plural of people... Kristi I'm happy to report that you addressed the card correctly.

I'm keeping my eye on the rest of you.

Speaking of Xmas cards... every year at about December 20th I think I should really send out cards. However 2 things stop me from this every year.
1. I can't find the card of Santa taking a shit down the chimney with a caption that says "How you know you've been really bad this year". To much happiness needs to be tempered with some smart assness every now and again.

2. Everyone I would send a card to I actually see over the holidays except for like 2 people. And honestly I don't think that they would care.

My toilet keeps filling... I just discovered two things...

1. The bleach tablet is getting in the way of the valve.

2. I have a big brick in there. (How did I not notice that beforehand?)

Now I know I live in a desert but I don't think I'm conserving water if it takes me two sometimes three flushes to to get the toilet completely cleared.

Speaking of things in the toilet...

At some point on Friday the conversation with the file room girls, or as Eve (the woman not the game) calls them "file room wenches", to my personal life and my lack of a s/o which to me is not a huge deal. When I started my tale the tall file room wench (Laura) "yes we know that you hate women and we've heard this story before". Which tells me 2 things (damn what is it with the 2 thing tonight?)

1. I need to not tell that story any more.

2. How come after three years I still bring her up?

I mean honestly it's been 3 damn years. Why she still comes up I don't know. So from here on out I will not bring what's her face up in conversation because according to Laura (the tall one) and Izzy (the hot one) of the file room wenchdom "yes we know you hate women"

I don't hate women... they just never give me a chance to show them how much I can love them ;)

2 comments:

Curtis said...

You bring her up because you have nothing new to talk about in that area.

*puts on stereotyped sitcom friend hat*
What you need is a brisk ride through the countryside on a fast horse so you have something fun to talk about instead of your mule ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

Go get back on that horse!

Evey Marievey said...

I'm disgusted, appalled, and humored all in one blog.

Plus, I'm thinking this post should be labeled "beer flavored"

As for the horse analogy. Bad Curtis! For 2 reasons:
1. I, in fact, am afraid of horses, will never get back on any horse, and can't blame you if you refuse.
2. In this context it is clearly nothing more than an attempt at making a crude joke motivational.

Oh, and one more thing. What the hell are you putting in your toilet that requires three flushes? (this is where Curtis takes it all back to the closet stoner theory)

That is all.