Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pegasus Rising......

So in the course of the last two weeks I have gone from seriously considering a MAC Book Pro back to building a new Desktop PC.

The reason... a fucking game

Yes the one reason I had against the MAC has reared it's ugly head and bitten me.

Though I've finally landed on a configuration that I'm pretty sure that will hit all of the right notes with "Vista" (I don't know why they call it "Vista" we've seen this before it was called MAC OS X in 2002 and we were in shock and awe then... I guess when you've seen one "Vista" you need to see them all)

So anyway I've landed on a configuration pending approval from the lending department.

Oh look at that the lending department just got back to me... WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DENIED!!!!

Inconsiderate bastards. Since I am the lending department!

OK I need to go sell my body to some lonely sorority girls at ASU..... This is going to take a while.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2100159,00.asp

Evey Marievey said...

I'm disappointed, Tom....You should know that sorostitutes don't buy sex, they get compensated for it.