Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Like Suicide (Acoustic Version)

I'm a pretty big Soundgarden fan.

Now I'm not the worlds greatest Soundgarden fan, I'm not a "back in the day before they blew up Soundgarden fan", I'm not "crazy about Chris Cornell like some people I know are about Kurt Cobain Soundgarden fan"

I'm just a pretty big Soundgarden fan. To the point that of the 90's rock bands that came from Seattle Soundgarden is my favorite of these bands (though Pearl Jam does rock Eddie and CO can't hold a candle to Soundgarden).

So you now have my thoughts on Soundgarden and how they rock.

The only people who rock harder then Soundgarden is Tenacious D.

So for whatever reasons I was looking through iTunes this evening and found an acoustic song of my favorite Soundgarden song.

"Like Suicide"

It was never released as a single and is 7+ minutes long. If you've known me for any amount of time then you know that a song must be at least 7 minutes and feature generous amounts of high minded guitar playing (thank you Kim Thayll)

And yes "Like Suicide (Acoustic Version)" I would highly recommend it for anyone who has ever listened to music.

Except for Curtis, he doesn't like Chris Cornell...

And before you say I should get some newer music I would like to point out that there has been no real music of note that has come out in the last 10 years that I haven't already talked about.

1 comment:

Ceconix said...

I see what you did there... Point me out as a Kurt Cobain freak. So. He was the best thing to happen to music in at LEAST 20 years (at that point) and maybe more.