Friday, July 20, 2007

The 300(th)

So if your a long time reader you may remember that when I was in the process of moving to Phoenix from Kingman 2 years ago I wrote about my then 14 year old cousin who came to visit.

Well Matt returned to Kingman for another visit. I didn't get up there this time around but we had a conversation that made realize that the kid is going to be alright.

-----------------------
Matt:
its the only way to do it in my opinion i ever pose/convert/paint my own models you should see my demon prince hes sick looking



ME:
Your not playing the video game?

Your playing the table top?

I am so proud of you right now it's not even funny.




Matt:
ahh well warhammer 40k is a table top game i play chaos(demons) they had a video game made after it called dawn of war maybe youve heard/played it

ME:
Haha... No...

Supreme Commander and Wii those are my current addictions.


Matt:
ahh well if ya got alot of free time then you could consider playing warhammer 40k



ME:
Oh you know the usual, work, friends, and more free time then I know what to do with.


Matt:
hows life treating ya
-------------------------------

The kid is going to be alright, the rest of the family might be worried but I'm not.

No comments: