Thursday, July 05, 2007

Never thought to question why.....

Web 2.0 is a wonderful thing.... it has brought us many sites

myspace...

facebook...

gmail....

you tube...

Ah youtube the first place to look for bad video's or once upon a wonderful time to find clips from the daily show. Sadly I have been reduced to watching the daily show on my DVR.

A unfortunate side effect of you tube type technology coupled with cell phones that take video and cheap digital video cameras.... is every freaking website has a video show on it now.

Ok not every website but the web sites that I goto that I actually care about.

Case in point Tom's Hardware... they have a review of how "Games of the year" hold up down the line. It's not a article it's a clip! Ok it may not be the best example but come on guys I don't want to listen to a good gamer / bad gamer banter about games that I stopped playing LAST YEAR! It's quite frustrating when all you want to do is read article and you people completely kill it for you.

Damn you web 2.0.

Here is a thought guys... do a PRINT article on the best games your not playing "Supreme Commander" anyone?

Beuler?

Beuler?

Beuler?

No comments: