Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dream on....

So in the last 3 weeks I've sat down four or five times to try and put some sort of drivel up for you my loving horde of 3.2 readers to look at, consume, digest, and throw back at me at "crap" it is the order of things here in this little corner of the interweb.

So in the course of the last three weeks I've given you

2 - posts about my personal ramblings on the iShit.

1 - 4 year old singing German death metal

1 - email from a uncle about he and my aunt's tour across the Maryland country side (ok I have to admit I did find the picture with the tank rather unique and I will probably print it out to put on the fridge)

and 1 - post with quotes from work.

I already have fairly low standards for this corner of the internet... ya know. Most all of the words spelled correctly, almost proper grammar (thats more miss then hit), and a something that is more then two sentences when I'm dones.

When I started doing this back in 2000 (shit I have been doing this for some time) Actually I've been doing "blogging" in one sort or another for damn near 10 years now I just don't have any of the old websites and I really didn't start doing it "consistently" until 2000. Getting back to the point of this paragraph was to relate that when I started "blogging" I held my self to the standard of at least 2 pages of text in word. Can you tell I was in school when I was started?


The point of this post? No real point I'm just padding numbers to #300 on blogger and I'm just trying not to make them all pictures from the phone.

2 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

What # are you at now?

(Experiment #2)

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that it was meant to be ironically incorrect when you were talking about how you type with correct grammar and stated, "(thats more miss then hit)." I mean, wow, a double grammar error in the very sentence about your grammar? Impressive.