Friday, March 21, 2008

A Post we've all read before....

Flying to San Diego (Spanish for "The Whale's Vagina") for a California wedding.

As usually happens when I fly what can only be described as my own personal version of a anxiety attack. So I give you now the three reasons I hate to fly... and if you have been reading for a while you know these reasons already. Please feel free to review there will be a test when I see you next.

Unless your pregnant in which case you get a free pass.

1. If the seat cushions turn into a floatation device in the event of water landing why doesn't the plane turn into a boat?

2. I'm pretty sure the plane will take me directly to the scene of the crash... I'm also going to bet we beat the paramedics there.

3. I'm not happy that Southwest does not provide parachutes.

I personally only take credit for #3 the other two I stole from other "things"

At least the two $8 24oz Air port beers are helping.

No comments: