Friday, March 21, 2008

You know while I'm at it...

This story isn't helping my love of airlines....

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/03/love-it-or-hate.html


Edit #1

So while I'm sitting on the public Wi-Fi at Sky Harbor I going to blog some more... this part is really more for Eve (the woman not the game) because she was somewhat intersted in the kind of people that goto a NASCAR race (and Eve if you want to go just let me know we will goto the fall race).

Here now I give you my running observations of technology at the airport....

Laptops.... Including myself there are 7 laptops that I can see in about a 50 ft radius... three of them are Macs (two white iBooks and my Mac Pro) two are Dells and one is a HP... not surprising the users of the Macs are all under 30.

Cell phones... ususal suspects.... lots of razors and mid to low range flips from a variety of carriers... highest concentration of "smart phones" was in the bar... and it was a 3 to 1 ratio of Blackberries to Treo's. A couple of random windows mobile smartphones and only 3 iPhones the whole time in the airport. I expected there to be more iPhones. The Razor is still the worlds favorite cell phone probally because the world is two cheap to upgrade out of contract.

There seem to be a unusal number of people wearing Balitmore Ravens Shirts... I haven't figured this out yet.... I bet if I look on the departure board I will see a flight to Balitmore.

Cell phone talking is the favorite past time of people in the airport... reading is second... strange guys blogging on their Mac's is third.


OK I need to find the little bloggers room my beer is catching up with me.

No comments: