Sunday, November 14, 2004

A key ingredient of Guiness has to be....

Ya know I'm pretty convinced that a key ingredient of Guiness has to be sulphur... man I had a few Guiness last night (when I say a few I mean more then a couple but less then alot) and starting sometime around midnight last night and through 7:30 tonight every last fart has smelled like sulphur

And suddenly you stop... and try to think to yourself why oh why do I read this garbage ?

I always seem to have the best posts after I've spent the weekend hanging out with Curtis... probally has something to do with the fact that when I hang out with Curtis strange shit happens... like sulphur farts. But that is why Curtis is married to Krissy... she keeps his ass babysat so make sure nothing too bad happens to him... and if she's feeling kind me too!

One of these days I'm going to be returning that whole baby sitting thing whether it be by actually babysitting them or something of theirs (like a dog or something like that).

OK moving on... I've also decided that going to bars in Phoenix/Tempe is much more fun (for me at least) then bars in Vegas because I can breathe at the bars in Phoenix they are filled with smoke and not packed as tight as a can of sardines.

That and bars in Phoenix are a lot less pretenious then the bars in Vegas. I can go as my black t-shirt self and blend right in down in Phoenix.

Yeah Phoenix bars are defintly more my speed.

3 cheers for "Rula Bula"!

No comments: