Thursday, November 25, 2004

Trippin on tryptophan

Say the above titel in the vein of Pauly Shore's the "Weazel" and then you will know how I feel right now.

I have never done drugs.... but I swear I only ever have this light headed and sleepy feeling after Thankgiving and Christmas.... whats more I have the munchies... I know I'm full my stomach feels full. But yet I still eat... just snacking really. Yeah you got to love that Tryptophan high..

As I'm watching TV last night I see a comercial for the new mustang... and the comercial is the Mustang revving it's engine to about the national anthem. They are showing shots of the interior and the outside. And I actually think to myself.. I would be so patriotic if I bought that car today. Then I snapped back to reality after I took a hit of my super cynical meds. That made me feel better about me but not so great about the car.

So I'm drinking a Guiness and I actually feel physically full from drinking it. It's really sad. Again with the munchies.

It's Thanksgiving and everyone and their brother is giving thanks in the their online journal thingies about various and assorted things. I now would like to present to you a partial selection from 1999. This list is entitled the "Hate List" and was done by one B. Hudson. I like to trot this out about once a year or so and just to remind everyone. You can be pissed off, but no one is as pissed off as Bruce.

Now for your reading pleasure... "The Hate List"
Things/ people I hate.
I hate:


TLC! I HATE THEM ALL OF THEM!
The Backsteet Boys
Fox Racing
Team Losie Racing
fags
cats
mama's boys
foreign four/six cylinder cars
spaghetti
98degrees and rising
cow launchers
the drive home
Suzuki’s
good gas mileage
mornings
having to dishes
going to bed early
talking to myself
cooking
vegetables
little sandwiches
goats milk
liver
the flue
Oklahoma (the state)
musicals
foreign countries who think they are important
the marines
sergeant barns
my jumping beans
loud mouth women
opera
rap
low-riders
people who drive low-riders
bunny huggers
alfalfa oh that is a vegetable
tuna
golf
tennis
football, oh ya, that falls under mama's boys
people who think they can ride
people who think they can drive
boats
NAU
speed limits
speeding tickets
parking tickets
pills
friends who end up being enemies
ants no bugs in general
snakes
the price of gas
my computer
AOL
spoofs
scary movies
people thinking pierce is the best bond
Rickey martin
my ability to spell
raw meat
comic strips other than Calvin and Hobbes
all four wheel drive four wheelers
actually, all four wheelers
the ban on three wheelers
the y2k scare
pointless conversation
lack of conversation
ECE-100
lack of road kill
spending money
the lack of a date for Saturday nights
alarm clocks
excess of caffeine
laundry
people who are cocky
quite music
the new scooby-doo movie (it is a joke)
the tella tubies
barney
pokemon
beanie babies
jewel
finals
getting a hair cut
birds
math homework



That is just the first two pages... it goes on for another 5 pages like that. I don't want to make everyone to terribly depressed.

Ok all happy Thankgiving and may the "Shwartz" TM be with you tommrow if you are actually going to try and do some shopping.


No comments: