Saturday, July 23, 2005

All good things...

Taking a page from the book of Star Trek tonight... it's the last night in the "Batcave Kingman" well almost last night there is one more after this but tonight is the last one I will have ready access to a computer.

This is somewhat bittersweet I'm excited to be moving, starting a new job, new life yadda yadda yadda... at the same time I'm going to miss this house it's been a good place to live if a little warm in the summer and little cold in the winter. I guess it's like your first car you become attached to your first house in the same way... for me this was the first time living alone and on my own.

I do have to say the whole living alone thing does agree with me quite well. But that is just me... I find that I actually do crave and even seek out social interaction now... sigh the burden of getting old :)

So long batcave Kingman... hello batcave **insert name of city in phoenix valley that I end up in**

No comments: