Sunday, July 10, 2005

Holy Pile of Garbage Batman

I have a lot of crap... Figuratively not literally... well literally as well but not the fecal material kind of crap more like I still have all my notes from NAU. Yes that is right I still have all of my notes from NAU.

Lets think about that for a second when I lived in Flagstaff I moved once from the Dorms to the apartment (which way back when was the original reason for this blog like device since I needed someplace to vent out) I lived there for a year and then moved back to Kingman... I lived with my parents for almost a year and then moved into my own house. So some of these notes have been through 3 moves. I really need to learn how to let go ya know.

That is the kind of crap my house if filled with. The 3 gallons of paint from when I turned Matt, Scott, and Kristina loose on my garage with Sharpies... yeah that was 3 coats of a KILLZ base and then another 3 coats of paint. I swear that if you look at it just right you can still see a elephant.

It maybe that I have a lot of crap but believe it or not a lot of the crap also holds some pretty special memories for me. Don't worry the memories I want to forget have been burned in the BBQ... BTW hair spray does not make a good flame accelerant.

Man moving out of this place is going to be a bitch.... 3 years I have lived here and I have accumulated a lot of crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i, too, have my notes from NAU. scary.

Anonymous said...

I still have some of my notes from highschool.