Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Is it just my way?

Looking at the post count tonight's post is number 100. Since I switched to blogger last September.

Seems somehow fitting that this is the post where I talk about new beginings and starting with a somewhat clean slate.

Starting from the begining (kinda the begining is really far away in a land from long ago..) I got a job in Phoenix full filling a promise to myself and achieving a goal of mine. Getting the hell out of Kingman. The details? Well that comes under the catagorie of "work" so I'm not really hip on talking about it. Just know that I'm doing the same kind of work in a new and much larger enviroment.

As for Kingman I leave a job that for the most part I have very few complaints about and a group of people that have taught me quite a bit. However it is time for me to move on.

Looking in the near future I have to clean this thing I call my house and get it ready for the renters... joy...

Next stop Phunky Town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Looking in the near future I have to clean this thing I call my house and get it ready for the renters... joy...
"

I know that feeling.


-Lenny the terrible.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.