Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Boldy going forward...

Because we can't find reverse!


Apologies to Dr. Demento for that one... driving back from San Diego will cause severe mental problems for even the most astute of people. Luckily I had Curtis with me so he took the fall for the mental problems and I'm still just loopy.

In other words not much has changed.

Anyway now that I've gotten the formalities out of the way, lets see what kind of crap comes out of my fingers dancing across the keyboard. Or how long before I throughly drive myself up the wall while typing. Either way I say 20 minutes and I lose interst.

So I'm on vacation which is a nice change of pace. Basically vacation for me means doing things all day that I would rather be doing then working (read as video games, beer, and movies) The video games portion of this episode has been getting a good bit of attention for the last few days. Which is what happens when you goto a LAN part in San Diego. I have to say that the SD LAN party is one of the best I've been to in a very long time if not the best. Lots of co-op games which work very nicely when everyone is in the same room . "Act of war" is a very intersting RTS for nothing more then the fact that it could actually happen. I do suggest that if you are a RTS fan that you check it out. SWAT 4 is also pretty good but, you need alot of patience and time to do it correctly.

I don't road trip much, so this weekend was also a nice change of pace. Also the point of a Road Trip is to commune with your other roadtipee's in this case Curtis. Lets just say that Curtis is a excellent Pit Crew Chief at the gas station, Navigator, and Co-pilot... so long as he can sleep through his Pit Crew Chief, Navigator, Co-pilot duties. I shouldn't bitch the last time I did the second seat thing I was a sleeping maniac.

Next on the vacation agenda is the Las Vegas Wedding... I wonder how many flying Elvis (Elvi?) their will be.

Only time and a trip to Vegas will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zzzzzz...
*snort* huh. wah.. turn left.
zzzzzzzzzz.

I do my job well.

-curtis