Sunday, July 17, 2005

Holy Pile of Garbage Batman (part 2)

Cleaning the house out over the last week I've been throwing alot away... basically anything that I numerous amounts of and is less then $5 in value... and even then that is only a guide line not a hard and fast rule.


So far I have tossed / recyled / donated

4 - 15 gallon shopping bags full of clothes that I have not worn in at least 2 years (who knew I had so many clothes)

8 - 15 gallon shopping bags of garbage from my office and bedroom

3 - 15 gallon shopping bags of items that I have shredded (and I'm still finding more)

3 computers


I think I finally have most of the crap cleaned out so now it's actually down to start packing... most of which is again in the office and living room. So it won't be that bad.

I'm just one guy... imagine if I had a family...

No comments: